Human Connection-One Thing I am Thankful For

3:18 PM Jackie Mart 0 Comments

I'm a true believer in the statement that "things happen for a reason." I look at my past and current life and can pinpoint exactly why people, opportunities, and setbacks have been placed in front of me. It's crazy to think I'm 30 years old and living in my parent's basement, but I know I am back here in Iowa to serve a predestined purpose and it's just part of my journey.  I went on a few dates with a guy last week and when I told him I lived with my parents and why, he responded, "That is very responsible of you." I was a tad shocked but it's exactly what I needed to hear! I'd never thought of it that way. 

Sometimes we have to take a few steps back before we can move forward in life.  Numerous people have crossed my path who have shaped and molded my very being. I think and reflect continuously on experiences and the woman I have become.  Friends have filtered through the years and I know the majority will never forget me as I will never forget them! Human connection and love are tied to our energy flow

I am so grateful for all the friends both young and old I've had over the past 12 years. From high school, to college, to Carroll, Minneapolis, and now back around my hometown. They have taught me lessons and reminded me time and time again to love and believe in myself. They loved me when I was negative, crabby, and at my lowest weight ready to give up altogether.  I've visited friends in my pajamas multiple times just for a hug and therapeutic crying session... 

Real friends are non-judgmental, honest, accepting, and show unconditional love. Here are a few photos of friends who have impacted me tremendously! If your are not pictured please do not hold it against me, I just couldn't find a decent photo of us together on my Facebook! LOL!! ;-)  Some I haven't talked to in years but wanted you to know I think of you often. Thank you for everything!! You know who you are!!  LOVE YOU!! HUGS! 



























Copyright, 2013, Jackie Mart. For further information about this blog, or Optimum Wellness LLC, contact Jackie Mart at 712.790.5883 or Jackie@OptimumWellnessMN.com. As a holistic nutrition and lifestyle coach, I will support you in taking steps to a healthier and happier you. My goal is to help you create an art of balance in your life. You will also learn how important balance between primary foods (relationships, physical activity, sleep, career and spirituality) and secondary foods (organic food and whole food) is.


www.optimumwellnessmn.com

You Might Also Like

0 comments: