Sugar High

8:33 AM Jackie Mart 0 Comments





After all these classes I've been giving on sweets and sugar I spotted this! I want to point out just because something is organic or at the natural health food store does NOT mean it is necessarily good for you. This hot cocoa boasts a whopping 14 grams of sugar per serving! That is equal to 3.5 teaspoons of sugar.  The first ingredient on the food label is cane sugar.  Something to take note of this winter when you are looking for a hot beverage to warm you up!! Try my Paleo Hot Chocolate Recipe.


If you would like to learn more please contact me to schedule a grocery store tour at the local store where you shop! Jackie@OptimumWellnessMN.com or 712.790.5883



Copyright, 2017, Jackie Mart. For further information about this blog, or Optimum Wellness LLC, contact Jackie Mart at 712.790.5883 or Jackie@OptimumWellnessMN.com. As a holistic nutritionist and lifestyle coach, I will support you in taking steps to a healthier and happier you. My goal is to help you create an art of balance in your life. You will also learn how important balance between primary foods (relationships, physical activity, sleep, career and spirituality) and secondary foods (organic food and whole food) is.



www.OptimumWellnessMN.com

You Might Also Like

0 comments: