Jackie- Uncensored

5:16 PM Jackie Mart 0 Comments

I keep seeing these types of posts on Facebook so I thought I would give you the chance to get to know me on a deeper level! LOL! 

10 Things You May Not Know About Me:

1. I'm crafty and creative- I love art; all kinds! I make up-cycled jewelry to wear and to sell.  I usually make homemade gifts and when I get creative it looks like Martha Stewart threw up all over! LOL! That is the only time you will see a mess; otherwise I am an OCD neat freak! I fluff the pillows on the couch in my office after my clients leave...


Here is my pumpkin I painted for Halloween! And I'm in the process of making a holiday decoration to hang on the wall behind my desk. 




2. I am afraid of drains... any type and size... bathroom, kitchen, swimming pools, you name it! My younger brother got his toe caught in the baby pool drain when we were little and I have been scared to death of them ever since! 


3.When I get excited I start talking really, really loud! And I have a unique laugh that everyone notices! I was very shy when I was a little girl. I sat with my older brother on the bus so this one girl would not pull my hair and make me cry! I was a mommy’s girl and didn't even like staying at my grandparent’s house. Now you can’t get me to shut up! :) I have become quite the people person! Making up for all those years I was quiet! 


4. I like driving 4-wheelers, any type of ATV, jet skis, snowmobiles, golf carts, and etc . I am kind of a psycho and people do not like to ride with me! :) I would like to drive a race car before I die!  I am a bad driver.. have gotten 8 speeding tickets, 3 warnings, ticket for failure to stop at a stop sign, and got one  a few years ago before Christmas because I "turned left onto Lyndale Ave between 7 and 9 AM." It was 8:50 am… a TRAP! I also got a ticket on my bicycle in Minneapolis that is now on my driving record... (this story is really funny! Ask me about it!!) I have gotten 7 flat tires in my life total! STUPID CAR! HA! :) 


5.I read all of the time. I get my love of books from my MOM! :) 






6.My weakness is chocolate covered nuts- peanuts or almonds!


7. I want to have kids someday, but am deathly scared to gain all that weight. (because of my past eating disorder) I always thought it would be fun to be pregnant the same time as one of my friends. Kind of like Father of the Bride 2.. Twins also run in my family.


8. I wake up every day with the mission that I am changing and saving lives. That is my purpose for getting out of bed. My favorite thing to do is make people smile with random texts and photos!




9. I have been so broke that I had to pawn off some of my belongings to pay my rent. 


10. I'm also a part time model. When I first moved to Minneapolis  I decided to dabble in this and have loved it ever since! I have done the most random gigs- pillow infomercial, liquor and beer promotions, bodypainting, model for bear scent, clothing photoshoots, runway shows, hair shows, and anything crazy you can think of I have probably done it! 




Don't judge after you read this! LOL! I just wanted you to know I am a human being also! Plenty of flaws and imperfections, but that is what makes us all VIP's! ;-) 

Be Well! 

Jackie 


Copyright, 2013, Jackie Mart. For further information about this blog, or Optimum Wellness LLC, contact Jackie Mart at 712.790.5883 or Jackie@OptimumWellnessMN.com. As a holistic nutrition and lifestyle coach, I will support you in taking steps to a healthier and happier you. My goal is to help you create an art of balance in your life. You will also learn how important balance between primary foods (relationships, physical activity, sleep, career and spirituality) and secondary foods (organic food and whole food) is.

www.optimumwellnessmn.com

You Might Also Like

0 comments: