Another Dawn Another Day

8:28 PM Jackie Mart 0 Comments

I read this in my book this morning and wanted to pass it along.

Affirmation to start your week: While dressing or shaving or eating breakfast tomorrow say this aloud a few times.

"I believe this is going to be a wonderful day. I believe I can successfully handle all problems that will arise today.  I feel good physically, mentally, emotionally.  It is wonderful to be alive! I am grateful for all that I have had, for all that I now have, and for all that I shall have. Things aren't going to fall apart."

 
 
Copyright, 2013, Jackie Mart. For further information about this blog, or Optimum Wellness LLC, contact Jackie Mart at 712.790.5883 or Jackie@OptimumWellnessMN.com. As a holistic nutrition and lifestyle coach, I will support you in taking steps to a healthier and happier you. My goal is to help you create an art of balance in your life. You will also learn how important balance between primary foods (relationships, physical activity, sleep, career and spirituality) and secondary foods (organic food and whole food) is.

www.optimumwellnessmn.com




You Might Also Like

0 comments: